Some Of Our Items

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

.

Check out these new conversations from my community

Powered by BlogFrog


Monday, March 18, 2013

One of my Favorites

Hello. I wanted to write a review on a website that sells lace wigs. The site is called Juicy Lacy Wigs. Lace wigs are usually worn by cancer patients who have lost their hair during chemotherapy. People with long hair, short hair, or medium length hair, wear lace wigs, too.

I have short hair right now. I cut it to wear it in a nice short style. But I am not completely bald as some of the cancer patients. So in order for me to wear a lace front wig, I have to purchase the right color stocking cap so that it would look neat and natural(any parts) under the wig.

I have purchased from Pinklace Wig, Black Hairspray, and others. I came across Juicy Lace Wigs because I wanted a nice full lace wig for a decent price. After I researched Juicy Lace, I decided to buy one from them. Now most virgin human hair, Chinese remy, and others are pretty pricey. I found one at Juicy Lace wigs for a full lace 20' human hair wig with Swiss lace and 100% Indian remy for around 200.00. Other places and sites that I have been to are way more expensive and I think that people who have a budget would like a good quality wig too, right? If you want to check out their prices and selections, you can go to http://www.juicylacewigs.com.




This is the Indian Remy full lace wig that I purchased from Juicy Lace. I have not worn it yet but I plan on doing that in the summer. I like how the hair feels. It is so soft and I have put it on my wig head and styled it really well. I had to see if I can curl it and put waves in it. I love my purchase and I am going back to get a shorter one because sometimes I like to wear my hair long and sometimes I want it a different length. Check them out and leave your review here. :)

.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP