Some Of Our Items

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

.

Check out these new conversations from my community

Powered by BlogFrog


Thursday, November 4, 2010

When it Comes to Fashion, Do You Always Go By What's In?

Fashion changes constantly. One season, pointed toe shoes are in and the next it's round toe. I wear what I want to wear. I don't really keep up with fashion rules too much. If I did, I feel that I am not original and it is like I am copying or being copied. I like to stand out sometimes and not look like everyone else. Do you know that I still wear certain things from a few years ago. Yup! I just add little things to bring it out or make it interesting when I wear clothes that are out of season. Do you follow the fashion rules?

.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP